Charlotte was called to the Bar by the Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn in July 2022.
Charlotte joined chambers in 2023 after successfully completing a criminal pupillage under the supervision of Miss Claire Larton.
Charlotte accepts instructions in all areas of criminal law, acting for both the prosecution and defence in a wide range of matters in the Magistrates, Youth and Crown Courts.
Charlotte is an approachable and friendly advocate. Previously volunteering as a pro-bono caseworker at a number of organisations including YTAP, Freelaw and LAC Charlotte has experience advising lay clients in addition to working with vulnerable individuals, often with complex needs.
- BPC – University of Law – Very Competent
- LLM Bar Practice – University of Law – Distinction
- MA Law – University of Sheffield – Distinction
- BA (Hons) Social Policy and Criminology – University of Sheffield – First
Areas of Expertise
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Bar Association (CBA)
- Northern Circuit
- Gray’s Inn
Areas of Practice